- home >
- products & services >
- View by Subsidiary Business >
- wood group integrity management (wgim)
Integrity Management and Materials Engineering
Wood Group Integrity Management provides all-of-facility integrity management, through-life solutions, materials engineering and corrosion management services worldwide. We specialise in materials, corrosion, coatings, cathodic protection, welding, risk/integrity and relevant training services.
Our strength lies in our people. Our success is attributable to our growing number of highly qualified permanent staff members supported by significant investment in information technology, infrastructure and ongoing technical development.
The depth of specific industrial and materials engineering expertise provided by our key personnel enables us to solve problems pragmatically, and with industrial relevance.
WGIM invests heavily in the continuous innovation and development of tools that lead industry best practice in asset integrity management, modelling and planning. WGIM provides sophisticated tools to help our clients achieve a high level of Asset Integrity Maturity. Some of our notable products include:
- Asset Integrity Manager (AIM) – provides a powerful, flexible and user-customisable Asset Register and framework for managing asset integrity, inspection and anomaly data in relation to any asset type or inspection methodology.
- Inspection Manager (IM) – is a desktop application which synchronises online inspection data capture in real-time to survey data and incoming video to provide a comprehensive record of inspection.
- 4-Site is a powerful, Risk Assessment and Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) module integrated into AIM.
We bring together engineering and life-cycle expertise from across the globe and are distinct market leaders in the fields of:
- Risk and Integrity Management
- Materials (metallics and non-metallics)
- Cathodic Protection
- Inspection Services
- Asset Management
- Surveillance and Verification Services