- home >
- products & services >
- View by Subsidiary Business >
- j p kenny
Subsea and Pipeline Engineering & Management
J P Kenny is one of the world's largest independent and most innovative pipeline and subsea engineering and project management companies. The company has engineered, managed or appraised close to half of all subsea developments across three of the major offshore arenas in the world. Over 30 years we have forged long-term working relationships with the majority of the oil and gas industry’s leading operators helping them achieve the best technical-economic business solutions. We believe that the engineering and management of pipelines and subsea systems is an important and dynamic task, requiring skill, experience and intense application.
Other key elements of the J P Kenny capability and experience include:
- A long track record in pipeline design that applies to both offshore and onshore pipelines.
- A considerable track record in subsea structures and subsea control system design for projects with up to multiples of tens of subsea trees, both for long subsea tieback projects and water depths beyond 1500m
- J P Kenny has the largest group of independent subsea equipment specialists in the world covering the design of manifolds, valves, multiphase pumps and flow meters, subsea connectors, umbilicals, trees, HIPPS, subsea controls and instrumentation.
- A strong project management and operations support capability backed up by tailored processes and proprietary developed project management software.
J P Kenny is a full service company providing:
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management
- Strategic Planning
- Field Development
- Concept Studies
- Detail Design and Execution Management
- Subsea Systems Engineering
- Subsea Structural Engineering
- Infield Flowlines
- Export Pipelines
- Subsea Fields Operations Support