- home >
- products & services >
- all-of-facility integrity management
All-of-facility Integrity Management
Our approach to integrity management is that it should be considered at all stages of a project life cycle. In particular, considerable effort should be given at the concept and FEED stages of a project so we design in the ability to inspect and monitor during operations. So while our Wood Group Integrity Management (WGIM) business leads our integrity assessment and management efforts, the company works closely with its sister companies in Wood Group Kenny throughout the design and operational phases of any project.
The core capabilities of our WGIM business are to provide technical consultancy in materials engineering, materials degradation and asset integrity management with application to a wide range of facilities. Our focus is in the energy sector and includes subsea and topsides facilities for the offshore oil and gas industry, onshore and offshore pipelines, power generation plants, marine industry and renewable energies.
Our specialist capabilities include:
- Materials Engineering & Sciences
- Corrosion Management
- Weld Specification and Qualification
- Failure Mode Assessment and Risk Analysis
- Integrity Management Strategy Development
- Design Verification and Surveillance Services
- Inspection Engineering and Management Services
We offer impartial engineering advice underpinned by a lifecycle approach and backed up by our advanced, in-house developed NEXUS Integrity Centre (NEXUS-IC) software.
The NEXUS-IC suite of software is the culmination of our ongoing investment in the development of bespoke technologies and expert systems. It's a world-class asset integrity management software suite, designed to cater for all-of-facility integrity needs and integrate with leading CMMS systems to reduce data duplication and improve productivity. NEXUS-IC allows for the set up of a comprehensive Asset Register which then enables:
- Storage of live asset information during operation
- Storage of inspection, monitored and survey data
- Anomaly tracking from initial discovery to close out
- Traffic lighting integrity status from anomalies and risk based analysis
- Function builder for statistical and mathematical functions to calculate, predict and assess integrity
- Routine to assist with scheduling maintenance and inspections campaigns from anomaly and historical actions
- Routine to automate reporting on current integrity status and integrity management strategy